Helping People Start A Successful Online Business | Grow & Market It Effectively | Make More Money
Sunday, October 2, 2016
Making It Through Hard Choices In Life - Ryan Gomez Interview
Visit: http://9nl.es/video Connect with me on Facebook: http://ift.tt/10iPwjL How To Make It Through The Hard Times Of Becoming An Entrepreneur The past couple of years, I begun to carefully select my peers. In addition I begun participating in business groups and startup events to meet similar minded people (which is one of the most important steps to take as an entrepreneur in my opinion). What I discovered was interesting. Every growing entrepreneur, speaker, author, coach etc had an ugly story to confess. On the contrary the ones who didn’t – you could pretty much “understand” that they will soon be out of the game… Here is an example, Ryan Gomez – Leadership Trainer, Author & Public Speaking Coach around Australia & Asia. Watch what he has to say about the hard choices he had to make… For More News & Blog Posts Visit : http://theVasilis.com Ryan reached to a point that people thought he would become a drug addict and die alone at some small street alley. But he chose a better future for him and his family! He emerged through ashes reborn and it took him 5 years of hard work to reach at the level he is now. I remember when I made the decision to flee from Greece, for a better life and more opportunities. I came in Thailand with no more than $1,000, no flight ticket to go back, not knowing the language, not even been here before once in my life. There was no plan-B for me because I organized it like this on purpose. The game was either I make it, or my embassy would have to call my family and give them bad news. After 3 months the local banks closed because of a coup and consequently I couldn’t receive any money. As a result I couldn’t buy food or drinkable water. It was rock bottom! The funny part is that my bungalow was near some banana and mango trees and I was eating fruits from these trees for a couple of days… Author : http://ift.tt/1lVzHJO Youtube Url : http://youtu.be/aUD9KLyOo8I You Just Watched : How To Make It Through The Hard Times Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Blog Post : http://ift.tt/2dJsJ8Q
http://youtu.be/aUD9KLyOo8I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment